Friday, January 4, 2008

What? Another Blog?

I know my sister is going to fall out when she sees that I have posted yet again this week. Isn't this great? Whatever. I'm on a roll here people. I say I don't set resolutions for the new year, but what about a list of things that I like to do, should do, but won't, if I don't have a list to keep up with? So blogging is on my list. I am determined to stay posted and keep you updated with my extremely boring life and talk about my kids and running anytime I want to. Like it or not.
I really want Teds wife to start blogging too or even my older sister. I need someone else to comment on my blog. Well, I'm off to the gym to run. I got suckered into helping some friends do the marathon relay. I can't remember how many miles I do but at least it's not 13! My goal is to run 3-4 miles everyday during the week and do at least one long run of 6-7 miles on sat. or sun. Ha! We'll see. Off to the gym I go!

4 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Sandra totally needs to start blogging instead of lurking only.

And C(k)ate does too. Her first blog could be on how to properly spell her name...

Robyn said...

I agree!!!! I was telling someone today about K(C)ate!!!

Stinkydog said...

I'm very proud. And shocked. You'd be amazed at how much you have to say. Don't you start EVERY phone conversation with me like this: "Did I tell you about..." and 9 times out of 10, you hadn't told me...you could start with those and go from there.

Robyn said...

Well, at least I'm not telling you the exact same thing 100 times in a row like you've never heard it before!!