Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lipstick tips and a bit more!


"You can tell someone is sick if her lips are pale:this shows bad circulation" Page 179, this was under the beauty section of this book Casey just got last week at Barnes and Noble. It wasn't expensive, and at first glance I thought it was cute. It still is, but is probably better suited for a girl more 'preteen' than she is. It goes into bras and puberty stuff at the end, but not very graphic at all. I think it's okay for an 8 yr old....going on 18!


And anyway, after a full day of a 'memorial' that turned into a 2 hour graveside and church service, I came home to pick up the house and find this on Casey's floor. It kindof brightened my day, a little. I started thumbing through, and came across a couple of cute things. For instance, she still like Max in her class. They've been 'crushing' since kindergarten. And her friend Olivia passed the best friend test by having "ALOT" of socks...who would know this about their friend?? I don't even know if my friends wear socks.

No comments: