Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Great Hair Day

Despite our nasty rainy weather I'm having a great hair day. Oh yes, I just came home from Jackson's. Jackson has been doing my hair for the last four years. I love going there. He's definitely gay and doesn't mind talking about other gay people, or rednecks, or teach your kids goofy poems that start out "one bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight....." (remember that one Aunt Lee?). He's always in a good mood, and if he isn't he makes fun of not being in a good mood. It's always fun, even if I don't say much. Today his hot topics were eyebrows, 'code words' for sex, his crush on the straight guy in the salon (who doesn't know it), naked people in New York, Las Vegas, and waxing. I'd post a picture of myself but I'm not good at taking one of myself without making it look like I have a double chin.

No comments: