Monday, January 21, 2008

The best day ever (for Connor!)

Well, the family and I headed down to Houston this weekend for a short getaway. It was the Shriner's East-West game so we decided to see what it was all about! Connor has become quite the football fan so we thought he would enjoy it. Welllll, let me tell you! If you have a 10 year old that's a football fanatic it couldn't have got much better. Connor had 'the best weekend of his entire life' as he put it. He got a New Orleans Saints football autographed by the team. A picture and autograph by Sam Gash. An autograph by Adrianne Peterson. And his picture made by the Heisman Trophy that George Rogers won. Gee, how can I top any of that? We all had fun, but obviously Connor had the most. I will be more than happy to post pics of all these things as soon as I have time. But as you all know I'm not that savvy with the picture posting thing and my computer is slower than christmas.

2 comments:

Stinkydog said...

I would just like to point out that thus far in 2008, you have blogged the same number of entries that you did in ALL of 2007. Sniff... I'm so proud.

Robyn said...

Thank you very much. But remember, I had that set back that had my blog shut down for several months last year!