Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reward

Okay, I just got back from purchasing yet another pair of silver hoop earrings. Now when I lived at home it was certain that one of my siblings stole my stuff or hid my stuff out of spite, whatever. But now I'm here with my family and Casey and I are the only ones that could possibly wear them. And believe me, she has her own set of 'hoochie-momma' earrings I let her wear on weekends and special occasions. I have also searched her drawers and room looking for any trace of my lost earrings. They are NOWHERE!! And yes, I even looked in Connor's room just in case. Well, anyway I love a pair of medium sized hoop earrings that aren't heavy. They go with everything! Why can't I keep up with mine? This is at least the fourth pair in a year or so. I have plenty of others but why bother? If you want any ideas as to what to get me this year for birthday or Christmas then go figure!

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

when I lose stuff like that, I just blame the booze.

Robyn said...

I'll use that next time!