Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Thanks, Mel. You guys know I'm not interesting enough to come up with seven things but I will try! I definitely don't know about posting pictures. I may leave that up to stinkydog.


  1. My pet peeve is feet. I don't like my own much less anyone else's. Please keep them covered and away from me. A good pedicure can only do so much.

  2. I love the taste of apples and tomatoes, but hate the way cooked ones feel while eating them. I can't stand the texture or something. I know that's crazy.

  3. I always wanted to be a hairdresser growing up. And actually a lot of nurses used to be hairdressers. Connor let me cut his hair until kindergarten when I nicked his ear and it wouldn't quit bleeding. It was the first day of school. He won't let me forget it.

  4. I still have the kiss coupon Fishdog used to give the girls in 6th and 7th grade. It's pretty dam funny! I just found it in an old yearbook when I was looking for my high school yearbook this last summer.

  5. I used to think the boogy man hid in the laundry hamper at our house on Circle Lake until I was 12 or so. No shit, thanks to big brother for that one.

  6. I did not like Blake when I first met him. Whew! Aren't we glad that changed!

  7. I used to wear eyeshadow that looked like a rainbow when I was a sophomore in high school. I have a picture of me and Annie Santa Cruz wearing it. I wish I could find it for this blog!!! Again girls....it was the 80's!!!!!!

Now I'm supposed to tag seven other people but if you notice I only have two or three on my clicks list. Oh well, if anyone wants to then feel free to post somethin' wacky about yourself. I just did!!!!

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

you should totally cash in that coupon and see what happens. LOL Oh wait, we both know exactly what will happen.

Robyn said...

It even says 'no tongue'!! Does that sound like the Mark we know? And I think it's a 10 or 20 second limit!!! Haha!! I think I laughed for an hour after I found it. I thought about whipping it out New Years Eve but we weren't drunk.