Monday, January 7, 2008

Please note......!

The difference between memorial and funeral. I might be pissing someone off by writing this but next time you tell me and call me three times to guilt me into attending a 'memorial' service after I've been up all night working then you might want to make damned sure you say the word FUNERAL so I come dressed appropriately and awake enough to endure the hell of watching someone be buried before the service is over. I did love the deceased, no doubt. But I came in jeans and a black shirt thinking it was much like a rosary. Very casual and to pay respects. But when I got there I had no idea we were starting with the graveside and proceeding to a full blown FUNERAL. No shit. There's not enough beer to describe it. If I had come more prepared and informed it might be a tad bit different, but oh well. Rest in peace Aunt Corrine!!!!

1 comment:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

dude. I'm having a beer in your honor.