Thursday, January 10, 2008

I don't know what kind of title to put to this. I'm not one to call out for 'prayer' lists etc. but I can't help asking everyone to keep this in your prayers. My sister in law, who is 37 and has two children has had problems for a while now with some 'tingling' in her fingers and feet. She was treated for 'neuropathy' and sent home.
She got some better but now has had a relapse to the point that she can't feel her legs enough to walk. She's fallen at home several times just trying to get up to walk across the room. She was checked into the med center here yesterday for a work up to determine if she has this. It really sucks because if she doesn't then they will start looking into ALS, which is fatal. Regardless, either diagnosis is devastating for someone our age.

2 comments:

Stinkydog said...

oh shit. I hope she's okay. Tell her I'm sending good thoughts.

Robyn said...

I will. Hopefully we'll know by tomorrow what she has.