Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Last night the family and a few friends came over. We were just going to have just a 'few' people, but when you add the kids all up we had a small army in the playroom. Yes, Stinkydog, we had a party last night. It was very tame and despite the very large bottle of wine Dad brought he didn't get drunk, nor did anyone else, and drool on my couch. Gee, And I was prepared this time with plenty of extra towels to put down in case. Anyone got any neat resolutions that they made last night? Not me, no way!

4 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

No resolutions. But I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone.

Robyn said...

I'm so glad you stayed awake until midnight!

Stinkydog said...

I'm just in shock that you posted twice within a week. Your computer might break.

Robyn said...

Hey, I don't call it a resolution.... just a 'goal' of sorts. I'm sure I'll quit as soon as I can't get things logged on as quick as I'd like.