Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-Day '08

It started at 6:00 a.m. recieveing a text from a friend in El Dorado, Ar. saying 'happy vd!'. Yeah, same to ya buddy, but not at 6:00 a.m.! Then Connor hugged me (gasp) at breakfast and said I was his valentine (I better be the only one). Awwww. Blake and I exchanged our usual card and coffee mug, me being the recipient this year. And off to work. I was very surprised no one told me happy 'heart' day like they always do thinking it's cute because I work in cardiovascular areas. It's not cute so I was glad. I had clinic today, which I hate, and my sweety knows this so I got flowers. Pretty ones, no roses. Pretty tulips and Iris thingy's. This meant a lot because Blake is the type to be thirty minutes late getting home the day of the occasion because he is one of those guys in line at hallmark getting alast minute card that's seal isn't even dry by the time he gives it to me. He thought ahead and I loved it. I guess he needed to since he's in Shreveport today and we won't get to see each other until tomorrow night. Oh well, happy valentines day everyone!

No comments: