Monday, February 4, 2008

calling all screaming sports fans

This has nothing to do with the superbowl. Very far from it in fact. I think I've mentioned before that Connor is playing basketball for his school this year. And his team is ranked #2 so far......until tonight when we beat the #1 team. The exception tonight was that Connor's team was missing two players so they had no relief. Each boy played the whole game. It was amazing. Connor played his little tail off! Other than Blake nearly getting thrown out in the third quarter, it was great and we screamed our asses off. Well, mostly I screamed my ass off. What's wrong with these other mom's? Have they never been on the worst team before? Do their kids always do that great? Don't think so!! If I find time to quit screaming and take pics I will do so and post some this WE.
Anyway, my baby did awesome and I can't quit telling him so. And if you care to join me they have another game this saturday and I'm not sure if I won't still be hoarse from tonight. I may need some help. GO WABBITS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

I really admire a grown woman that can scream "Go Wabbits" and sincerely meant it.