Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So whatcha givin up???

Okay, My little sis' has said before that although she doesn't actively practice catholism she still likes the ritual of 'Lent'.....where for 40 days we give something up, a 'sacrifice' of sorts during the easter season. My children have declared that they are going to give up Candy that is not chocolate ( Casey) and Connor is going to 'give up not giving up stuff'. Hmmm. Me? I think I will give up red wine.....my teeth will be instantly whiter in 10 days!!! Ha!!! In the meantime say hello to the older sibling joining our blog-world!!!! And hey, where the hell are you Sandra??? It's almost spring and I'm sure Blake and Ted will be riding their asses off soon! Join us!

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I told the kids I was giving up talking to my kids. Ian said, "It's supposed to be a sacrifice mom." heh. whatever, smart ass.

Stinkydog said...

I gave up bread. But does fried chicken skin count? Ha!