Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday

A couple of interesting things happened today. First I sent my son to school not realizing he was starting 'junior high'. Wow. You guys know he goes to private school and they have different separation for age groups than public school. But in all reality he just started junior high. Wow. Then I went to Academy sports, and umm, let's say someone wasn't feeling well in the bathroom (not me) and I slipped coming out of the bathroom and busted my F@*!# knee. Yeah, it really is sore. More on that later.

5 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

sucks dude. Sorry 'bout the knee.

re: the kid...talk to me when you send him off to Catholic HIGH FREAKING SCHOOL...

I'm totally digging the new look. Also, can you update my link on your blog to http://melissafrancis.net

smooches.

Stinkydog said...

wait, did you SLIP ON POO???? Oh god. I don't know if I want to hear this.

Robyn said...

Actually Mel I just spent two hours comforting(over margaritas) my best friend because she just sent her daughter to college. I met her daughter when she was CASEY'S age! Wow. Time flies.

Robyn said...

It was not POO! worse, vomit. Yeah, that was gross but it only got on my shoe.

Shauna said...

THat sucks about your knee. Did you say...."Oh sh%#!" Haha...I crack myself up.

Oh - nevermind - I just realized you didnt slip on poo. Joke not funny anymore.