Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cleaning Mystery


How can you get your toilets sparkly clean and never even touch a bottle of toilet cleaner, use a toilet brush, or a special little cleaning tablet you leave in the tank? How can this be possible?




I'm not sure either but my sweet little group of mexican cleaning girls (who don't speak english) manage to do it every two weeks. I'd ask them, but they can't understand me. I came home today and all the toilet brushes were dry and I still have the same container of toilet bowl cleaner that I had when they started a year ago. I've been on to this little mystery for quite a while and can't figure out how they do it. And believe me, I've checked our toothbrushes before. I'm not complaining. I just want to know how it's done. Because it bugs me that I don't know how they're doing it. Any ideas?

No comments: