Thursday, May 8, 2008

Haircut



Okay, obviously I'm fed up with shit from school. Today Connor comes home with a request from his teacher to have his hair cut by tomorrow (Friday). WTF??? He just had it cut two weeks ago. I had her leave it longer on purpose. He gets his pictures made next week and I like this little shaggy look he's got goin' on!! I mean, who cares? We have two weeks left of school. There's some kid in his class that you can't even see his eyes! This is Connor this afternoon. Isn't he just cute?

4 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I would kindly ignore it. If she pushes it, I would tell her to kiss my ass.

Robyn said...

Can I tell her to kiss your ass? She already hates me.

The Girl You Used to Know said...

sure. I have no problem with her kissing my ass.

fishdog said...

i'll gladly come by and shave her head, if you need it... see how she likes that!