Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Check yes or no


Did you know notes like this get you sent to the principals office? Guess who. Yeah, Casey passed this note to a friend. Okay, it was ugly. They actual note said 'do you think Brianna is a spoiled brat?' Her friend circled yes, and then Brianna got a hold of it and took it to the teacher. The only one sent to the principals office? Casey. I mean, who gives a SHIT? Honestly, this Brianna is a spoiled brat. She antagonizes Casey constantly when I'm up there at lunch or recess. She will ask what we're doing for the weekend and then she'll go on for 30 minutes about what she's doing that's so much better (in her opinion and words). I know without a doubt she's looking for attention in all the wrong places but of course Casey just gets jealous. What do you do? So poor Casey was sent to the office again over something so freakin' stupid!! Do you agree, yes or no?

10 comments:

Stinkydog said...

okay, I check yes.

but you have to start changing names or Brianna's mom is going to come after you..

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I know for a fact the diocese has blog trolls looking for mom's who bitch...

but yes, I agree.

Robyn said...

Change names? Blog trolls? WTF?
Thanks for the advice.:(

The Girl You Used to Know said...

you know I'm kidding, right?

Robyn said...

I know!

Stinkydog said...

i'm not kidding. :) I'm just saying that if this little chickie is this bad, imagine how the mama hen must be..

of course, people probably say that about YOU too. ha!

Anonymous said...

Do you think Robin is hateful and vindictive and Mel should turn her in?

Yes or No


lol, jk...

I seem to remember authoring similar notes 'cept they were the "do you like me?" type.

Robyn said...

I know! What ever happened to the 'I like you' notes?!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

Um. They're 'I like you' Text Messages now.

fishdog said...

hey, i think this scene was cut from "mean girls"