Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My children are missing.

Alert, if anyone has seen the real Connor and Casey would you please send them home? Since Rici (pronounced RICKY) arrived I have two aliens posing to be my children. First, the faux Connor talked in his manly voice for the first 12 hours he was around her. I think his throat start to hurt so it's only kinda manly right now. And then this faux Connor apologized for his sloppy handwriting when he was showing her some of his school work. See, this is how I know they aren't my children, Connor has for 12 years informed me that his handwriting doesn't suck. Yes it does son. And of all things, he has picked his room up almost daily.....without me asking. What tha? So then Casey, or the faux Casey, gets home from Memphis this weekend and meets Rici. She isn't so bad but I have to say that when she kept refilling Rici's water at the dinner table last night was a little strange (of course she was ignoring the rest of us). And I have been replaced by Rici to get weekly massages and pedicures. Which frankly, the coconut lotion Casey is using for massages was getting on my nerves. Hehe. This faux Casey also wanted to pass up a birthday party to spend more time at home. A birthday party? Where they will serve cake and stay up all night? Gasp. So it may be my real daughter here because she did decide to attend the birthday party. I may keep this faux Casey but if any of you see the real Connor Epps, send him home. I miss my messy, goofy son.

No comments: