Friday, August 21, 2009

28 days.....

Yep, 28 days until the big 4-0. Pop on over to FB and see what Christian is doing to me. She's putting a twist on '40 at 40'. Everyday she gives me something to do that is related to the number of days left before my birthday. For instance, it's 29 days until your birthday you should look up the #1 song the week of your 29th birthday and download it to your i-pod (if you like it). Pretty fun so far. But can she keep it up?? BTW, the song was 'Unpretty' by TLC. I didn't like it so much but the weeks before that year it was 'Genie in a Bottle'. I think I already have that one on my i-pod. BUT, if you can come up with suggestions that I might do when I turn 40 then speak up. Only 28 days.....

1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

Love these ideas! Where's the pics of my new neice?