Monday, August 10, 2009

40 Days

I noticed today on the calender it's 40 days until my 40th birthday. Hmf. What am I going to do? Should I make a 40 at 40 list? What should I put on it? Can't add anything crazy like 'host an exchange student'. We're already doing that. Hopefully we will finalize today the school situation and get to communicate with Rici. Her real name is Ricarda, but she likes to be called Rici. I would too. I'm not sure of when she will get here either. We'll know that soon too. Anyway, can you think of anything else crazy I should do for my 40th? Or should I just lay low for the next 40?

3 comments:

Stinkydog said...

TATTOO!!TATTOO!!TATTOO!!

(just kidding, Blake)

Older not wiser said...

You should drink Chocalate martinis w/your sister(the one not nursing) and that crazy vampire chick

Robyn said...

Kate- i bet I will do both!!! When?