Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New List

Today is the last day to finish anything that was on my list to do with my 5 days off. So far I haven't touched a closet. I still have one puppy left here at the house and any new flowerbed is still untouched. I have however mowed the yard, trimmed the bushes on the side of the house, cleaned the leaves and sticks on the side of the house, and worked out at least twice (hopefully 3 times today). So my list was replaced with a new list since I did everything on it already. I feel much better and productive now. I think Connor and I are headed to the pool if the sun stays out. See ya.

4 comments:

Older not wiser said...

Sent picture of puppy to everyone on my contact list

Robyn said...

Thank You! He's soo freakin cute. He's got to go soon or I'm gonna have two dogs.

Stinkydog said...

what's wrong with two dogs?? hmmm? Is delta spayed yet by the way?

Robyn said...

spayed monday!