Saturday, June 7, 2008

Free Puppies





Well, Sis (top with red bandanna), Buford (middle with camo bandanna) and Joe (bottom with blue bandanna) made there debut on the street with a 'Free Puppies' sign next to them. Buford was adopted in a matter of 10 minutes to a LR police officer. I think he was going to rename him Ed Earl. Sis made her way to the neighbors house for 'fostering' for the rest of the weekend. I'm left with Joe who's screaming his ass off outside right now because I have him in a crate. I mean, hey, we have a pool back there!! So anyway, I may be at Petco tomorrow trying to peddle Joe off to someone! Anyone want a puppy?

2 comments:

Stinkydog said...

What? JOe is the cutest one! They don't look very big, actually.

By the way, we may be having cocker pups again (soon). More details later.

Robyn said...

Joe is the cutest and he looks like that daschund we found with Delta. If I knew he was going to stay small and look like babydaddy I'd keep him.