Monday, March 17, 2008

So cute

Did I mention we got Connor a cell phone for his birthday? Okay, he didn't really NEED one but he's getting to that age where if we left him alone and he wanted to go down the street or something it would come in handy. OR if I dropped him off at practice and it ended early then he could call and tell me so. OR if he wanted to call me at work and say he loved me he could (yeah, right). Well, anyway, he got one for his birthday. And now the cute part. Saturday night we get a call from 'Susan' in Connor's class. He's not home. So we text him to say she called. We never heard back so we figured he didn't care or whatever. Yesterday I find 46 texts from Susan since SATURDAY morning!!!! They have been going at it since Saturday and we didn't even know it! Mostly cute stuff. She sent some pictures and ring tones. Now isn't that cute? No? It is to me. They've only been 'crushing' since pre-k, now texting! CUTE! If this was Casey I'd have some concerns. But Connor? Nothing but cute.

1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

your little man is all grown up!