Monday, December 27, 2010

Done

It's done, Christmas is over. I can't believe my family managed to wrap it up in a just a few short days. That was awesome. Normally, Christmas is a 5-6 day ordeal spread out between going to in-laws and seperate parents, and other extended family celebrations. But this year was easy, a quick trip to the in laws on Friday night, and all day quiet and untraditional affair at our house Saturday, and a combined parent celebration Sunday. It was a good Christmas for all. And lots of mexican food for all. I thought I would never say this, but I don't want to look at mexican again for at least a week. We had mexican with the in laws Friday and then my Mom had a nice (mexican) lady make homemade tamales for our lunch Sunday. I still want to shout out random spanish terms for no reason, and take more tums.

Which all that food made me want to jump back into the training for the 1/2 marathon (thanks Karon for asking about it after I scarfed down my 4th tamale!). So I did, up and ran or almost ran all 3 1/2 miles today at lunch. So I'm back into it. Going to do it again tomorrow. Hope y'all's was a good one!!!

No comments: