Tuesday, December 14, 2010

11 days??

Somehow Christmas has snuck up on me. 11 days, srsly?? I guess I need to get my stuff done!! I am actually excited this year that we won't be running all over creation. We don't have plans yet with Blake's family, but I am sure it will be low key. Then Mom and Dad have again combined our family Christmas, which makes it crazy insane when the gifts start to get opened but so much fun. And that's about it, no real plans for travel or anything else. Probably just a lot of sleeping in and trying to stay warm.

Update on the 1/2 marathon training. A slow week to work-out. I've been working extra at Children's and my partners in crime haven't been able to meet over here. I did the treadmill Sunday, but not very far. I am hoping to squeeze in some time at the gym tomorrow and Friday. Wish me luck, regardless if I have to be carried across the finish line I will be doing this race!!!

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

We will do this, even if we have to drag ea other across the finish line. I'm not one to puss out on a goal (very often). It's not gonna be easy, but it sure will be fun!!! Go Team MELF!

fishdog said...

i feel ya...