Monday, April 20, 2009

Nickelback


Connor's first 'real' concert was last night. Saving Abel, Seether, and Nickelback. It was fun. I had concerns, just knowing what I have seen at concerts but it all went well. No one puked on or in front of us. The people around us were so nice, the guys hoisting Connor up to see most of the time and singing along with Connor. No one smoked or drank around us and the bands were the only ones with potty mouthes! Ha! The funniest thing Connor did was when we got on the floor he looked around at me and said "Mom, I don't think these people even know what a nickelback is". I had to laugh. Some of them were missing teeth and had blank stares. Nickelback was the best playing a lot of their old stuff mixed in with the new.

1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

So glad you got to go!Thnks 4 pics.