Monday, April 27, 2009

Did that dog just??

So yesterday I was working my second job (which I rarely do anymore) and talking about the dogs. The more I talked the more funny it sounded the funny things Wilson does. So here are some of the funny (or so I think) things my Wilson does.

  1. Snores, some dogs don't but he has a very LOUD snore for such a little dog.
  2. Licks my knees, he will be sitting by me for an hour and for no reason lick my knee. Coco does this too, but usually when he first sits by me. Wilson will surprise me every time.
  3. Shits on concrete, now most of you have dogs and they like a nice little grassy area to do their business. They even stop and take their time. Not Wilson, he prefers concrete. He took a shit on the sidewalk at the kids school once.
  4. Wilson will shit while walking, no pauses, no hunkering down. The dog will never miss a beat and shoot them out the back like peanut M&M's or something. It's gross I know but have you ever seen a dog on a leash just poo and keep on walking??

He's so cute. Blake even says so!!! Ha. Anyhoo, I've been so wrapped up in stuff lately I haven't posted much. So does your dog poop while walking?? Anything?

2 comments:

Stinkydog said...

the pooping on concrete, I can testify, is sort of a cocker spaniel thing. It especially happens when the grass is wet. they don't like the feeling of grass on their feet sometimes. Though, the Poop Shoot is a new one on me.

Older not wiser said...

I think you need a vacation