Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend plans?

Whatcha doin this weekend? Oh, me? Hopefully sitting around on my lazy ass doing nothing. But sadly I know that's not the case. We're already starting out tonight with going to a surprise party for one of Connor's classmates. Get this. Hummer Limo for 2 hours for 15 kids ages 11 and 12. I got better shit to do with my money, but I'm sure the kids will love it. Then Casey has her first soccer game in the morning. She's been groomed for goalie. Cross your fingers, I just think her foot action is too good not to be on the field. Then we have another party tomorrow afternoon for Casey's friend. And sometime tomorrow I need to get Connor's shoes because tomorrow night is the first night of Cotillion!!!!! EEeeee! I can't wait to see him dressed up and wish I could be a fly on the wall the first time he has to dance with a girl!! Come Sunday I'm hoping the laundry fairy will come and do the 15 loads that are needing to be done. And surely the stick fairy will come and gather the 19 million sticks that are in my yard after the last two days of high winds and storms. If they don't I'll be forced to get off my lazy ass and do it.

No comments: