Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No reason


Came home today and BOTH the dogs were chewing on the fence. Okay, not just nawing at the ends. Ripping the boards off is more like it. Can't seem to figure out why. Just doin it. And when screamed at they wagged their tails more. Not. Cute. Sorry Wilson. But I must add that Coco was at it too. They must have pica. Some sort of wood deficiency maybe. I would provide picture but this happened minutes before Doggie Daddy got home and nailed them back up. Very unhappy I might add. No time for pics. Poor Wilson, this does nothing to convince Doggie Daddy you really really need to stay.


In his defense I came home today and COCO was the only dog chewing on the fence. Here's your picture.

4 comments:

Stinkydog said...

trying to get to squirrels, probably Maybe you could have patrick's old electric fence?

Robyn said...

No, they chase squirrels all the time. It's funny how Wilson will make it 3 feet up the tree.

Stinkydog said...

I would put chicken wire around the bottom of the fence so it would break their little teef if they tried that again, but then again, I don't live in PV...

Robyn said...

The neighbors who got that ugly ass Golden Doodle put chicken wire around their gate leading to the driveway so the dog couldn't get out. I wouldn't be the first. I don't think the neighbors mind as long as it's 'discreet'.