Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A new post

Catchy title, huh? I know I haven't posted in a very long time but I guess time has gotten away from me. This sitting out by the pool everyday is hard work and I'm usually to tired to post then. Connor did make it back from camp okay. Casey got E-arches to expand her mouth (getting ready for braces) and now talks like Daffy Duck. It's pretty funny, this appliance is half the size of her whole mouth so she really can't talk that well. Connor found LUV at vacation bible school. I thought it was kinda fishy that he went one day and then kept wanting to go more. And everyday he would dress nicer and actually brush his hair. This is the kid who doesn't like to go to anything involving church. I found the text he sent his friend saying he was in LUV with this girl! Other than swimming a lot and hanging out that is ALL we have done. Aren't we boring? We go to the buffalo this weekend. I'm sure I'll post pics of all that next monday.

No comments: