Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally Friday!

Whew. It's finally Friday. What's up this weekend? Where are you going? Or are you just gonna chill after the long holiday weekend? We have no special plans. I think I'm supposed to work one day but can't remember when. I'm pretty sure Casey's last swim meet is Saturday, but not real sure. I guess I might mow the grass or clean up the backyard, I'm not certain if I did it last week or not. I suppose I will workout at some point, if I'm not too tired trying to remember the rest of the crap I was supposed to do this last week or coming up week. Who knows? Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

yeah. we were coming over and going swimming...you've just been warned.

Too bad Lee isn't going to be around with those Crack-aritas she was making.

Robyn said...

What time?