Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello?

Jeez, I can't seem to keep a blog and facebook at the same time!! I guess just being able to put a line or two and not write a whole paragraph or whatever appeals to me so much more. So anyway, if any of you are still out there reading this-what's up in your world? We're on spring break this week and really don't have any plans. The kids think I'm doing this on purpose to torture them. They don't realize I can't take off unless my boss does....and his kids are in college now. He doesn't take off for college spring break, we must work through it to afford the college's they go to! Ha! Connor and Casey are both in full swing of soccer. Casey's team is undefeated, Connor's team......totally defeated. Oh Well. Connor got a guitar for his birthday and starts lessons this Friday. Can't wait. Casey will start swim team again this summer. Luckily, her meets are Tuesday nights this year. So, like I said, what's up with you?

1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

Hey email the swim schedules out to your family. I want to see your fish.