Thursday, March 26, 2009

For Sale

Remember my birdhouse? I talked my patient into making them and selling them (well,actually a lot of people did). I got another one today. I would show it to you, but it may be gifted to someone who mentioned they may want one. What a neat thing. This guy was retired and did nothing most of the day, would teeter around making stuff and made me that awesome birdhouse. If you could've seen the look on his face when he came in today to drop off the one I requested you would've just died. I think/hope that he does more and more of them. He will take orders, it takes him about 2 weeks to make one. let me know. Oh, and the one he made me? A bird is making a nest in it now, the kids and I saw it the other day. The bird's name is Godzilla. She's a tiny thing.

No comments: