Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Biggest Loser

So who watched it? Who's your fav? Who is the most obnoxious? There are a few of the women that seemed pretty strange, I'll have to watch it next week to make my determination of the most obnoxious. However, curly headed dude with his mom are pretty weird. Kinda like they want to be the next Danny and his mom. I think my favorite so far is the heaviest guy, 526 pounds! Wow.

I did manage to watch The Bachelor on Monday, Mel's blog was more descriptive of the bimbo's on that show. I think it has hit an all time low on gathering up the most desperate, skanky, mindless women on the planet to fight their way to love with a guy who can't honestly make a whole sentence by himself. It's actually going to be pretty amusing. Any other good or not so good shows we should be watching??

No comments: