Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Up next, Atlanta!!

Okay, I know I'm not much better posting just yet. But hey, I am busy. This weekend me and the kids (plus Peyton) head out to Atlanta to visit Christian. They are soooo pumped about going, and who wouldn't be if they saw the agenda Christian has created for them while they are there? The Aquarium, Coca-Cola Museum, Braves game, Whitewater, Stonemountain Park, Mid-Evil Times dinner, and who knows what else if it can be fit in while we are there? In tribute to good ole Mom we are even going to try and see the Margaret Mitchell House. I will try to post pictures, but most likely will be on FB. See you guys later!

1 comment:

Older not wiser said...

Have a great trip-can I have a picture of Casey in front of the Olympic rings-you know so I can say I knew she'd make the swim/soccer team.