Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm with you!

Okay, Mel. I'm joining you. I know you will personally come over and slap me if I say I'm "fat" but I now officially weigh 30 lbs more than I did last year at this time. I just admitted it and that feels better already. I still walk/run 3-4 times a week. But only a couple of miles. A year ago I would RUN 4-5 miles almost everyday. And of course (cough) some eating and drinking habits have gotten out of control. I have run the LR half-marathon 3 times under 2 hours and by god I will do it again! Thanks for the inspiration to completely embarrass myself on my blog. You rock Mel.

1 comment:

The Girl You Used to Know said...

'fat' is a state of mind. :)

I did my first running session today. I feel great! Am very proud of myself.

Sandra and I are going to get together on Tuesdays & Thursdays in the evenings...wanna join us?