Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wilson


Okay, it wasn't Stinkydog's picture of this little cutie that got me hooked. It might have been this one or the fact that he looks a lot like Georgia. He's a doll, a little fat, but we can fix that. He loves Coco and just went for his first walk down the street with the kids and I to see how he would fair on a leash. He did well, shedding the extra pounds shouldn't be difficult. He ate all his dinner and so far hasn't taken a shit in the house. What a good boy Wilson!!!!

3 comments:

Femin Susan said...

your blog looks awesome .I wish I had a blog like yours.I suppose you must have spend a day on this. meet me at blog
http://www.poems-of-nature.blogspot.com/

The Girl You Used to Know said...

you are such a sucker...but he is really cute.

Older not wiser said...

Sucker! Next you'll have 8 rescue cockers running around.