Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The victim



This is what we found in the pool today. The kids were playing around and having a blast when one child announced there was a snake in the 'gutter'. Of course I got up to look and saw this little critter trapped in the little filter thing. His tail was caught and he couldn't get out or in. I jumped up and made the kids go inside. I only had regular sized shovel outside and it wouldn't fit in the filter. I was sweating profusely and shaking a lot by now. About then my friend showed up and promptly began laughing at me. (Go ahead Sherrie, kill it yourself next time!!!) We managed to trap it and get a smaller shovel. By then I was able to corner it and jab at it's neck and middle until it didn't move anymore. I then threw it over the fence and took my prize pictures. Does anyone know what kind of snake this is???

No comments: